What is visa on arrival?
This is an alternative way to get your visa to Vietnam. You just need to send us your passport and flight information and choose the type of visa you would like to obtain, pay the service fee, get your “Visa approval letter” within 2-3 working days and pick up your visa at your destination airport (Hanoi airport, Ho Chi Minh city airport and Da Nang airport).
After we provide you with the approval letter (a document approved by the Immigration Office) that allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given time period), we will forward you a copy via email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf of Vietnam Immigration checkpoints at International Airports only. When you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will already have those documents and will be able to issue your entry visa quickly.
Vietnam Visa fee instructions
In order to get your Vietnam visa, you should pay two kinds of fees: Service fee and Stamping fee.
1. Service fee: Service fee is the fee you pay us for doing all the paperwork to submit your visa application to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing their visa approval letters.
– Single entry: from 12USD/pax
– Multi entries: from 14USD/pax
2. Stamping fee: Stamping fee is the fee you pay directly Immigration Officers in cash (in USD or VND) (at Immigration Desk/Counter) at your arrival airport in Vietnam to have visa stamped onto your passport. The fee is collected by the Immigration Officers and compulsory for all those who use visa on arrival method.
– Single entry (1 – 3 months): 25 USD/visa
– Multi entries (1 – 3 months): 50USD/visa
- Applicants must enter Vietnam at one of three international airports: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city or Danang.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date.
- Service fees applied for normal citizens.
- Contact us if you are from Iran, Iraq, Srilanka, Kenya, Turkey, Bangladesh, South Korea, India, Tunisia, Taikistian, Nepal, Ethiopia, Jordan, Pakistan, Kazakhstian, Lesotho, Kosovo Syria, Togo, Burkina Faso, Comoros, Mauritius, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Uganda, Samoa, Nigienia, Lebanon, Yemen, Ecuador, Turkey, Banglades,…
- Payment option: PayPal or credit card
- Email to receive requests: firstname.lastname@example.org