This tour will take you to visit many attractive destinations as well as discover the culture of this highland city, Da Lat. Your trip will start with a visit to Golden Valley; next continue with Lat Village, Linh Quang Pagoda; then visit the French Quarter; and end with the Old Train Station.
Highlights of the Da Lat tour
- Visit villages of Chill and Lach ethnic people
- Learn more about the local life and unique cultures of Da Lat people
- Visit famous attractions in Da Lat such as the Old Train Station, Golden valley, Linh Quang Pagoda, Lang Biang Mountain…
Detail itinerary for the Da Lat tour
- 8:15 – 8:40 am: Our guide meets you at your hotel.
- 9:45 am: We start our trip to Golden Valley (also called The Second Da Lat City) for immersing in dreaming nature and combine to discover culture of Chill ethnic people around.
- 11:00 am: Visit Lang Biang tourist site, you can get the jeep car (optional fee) to reach the peak of Lang Biang Mountain – the roof of Da Lat (1950 m) to enjoy fantastic views of Silver Stream, Golden Lake, forest and the whole city and listen to its legendary love story of young couple K’Lang and Ho Biang.
- 11:45 am: The guide will take you to Lat Village in order to understand the daily life of Lach ethnic minority people, admire subtle hand-woven brocade products, visit their Traditional Architecture Church, plantations of coffee, flower farm cultivated by Lach people.
- 12:30 am: Keep moving to Linh Quang Pagoda, we can see the 99m dragon stone.
- 1:00 pm: Have lunch at the local restaurant.
- 2:00 pm: We visit the French Quarter with the chain of many old-style villas appears in the pine trees, if you are the photographer you may like this place.
- 2:45 pm: The Magic Table will make you amazing & curious about its owner, truth or it is a bunch of baloney? Try doing it!
- 3:00 pm: Our last destination is the Old Train Station. It is the highest one in Vietnam and designed with the combination of modern French style and traditional style of the minority people.
- 3:45 pm: Say goodbye.