The Phong Nha – Ke Bang Adventure tour is the perfect option for visitors who would like to get to know more about the National Park and its geology, biodiversity and history rich environment within full day. Especially, It is the first time you experience a great feeling when taking part in zipline to discover Dark Cave, and other adventure activities.
Highlights of Phong Nha – Ke Bang adventure
- Discovering Dark Cave by zipline
- Attending exciting activities such as kayak, swim, mud-bath
- Sightseeing Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, Bonsai in Chay River, Thuy Tien Lake and Bong Lai Lake
Detailed itinerary for Phong Nha – Ke Bang adventure
- 8:00 AM: Pick up at hotels transfer to Dong Hoi station, and pass Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
- 9:00 AM: This exciting tour will kick off with a visit to Chay River by boat, one of the most beautiful rivers of Quang Binh with hundreds of bonsai.
- Next, the big adventure by zipline waiting at Dark Cave! Dark Cave was first discovered in 1990 by the same man that discovered the biggest cave in the world: Son Doong. In 2014 the 400 meter double zip-line was built and since then Dark Cave became one of the most popular tourism sites in the area. During discovering Dark Cave, you will have chance to take part in adventure activities and emerge in cool stream when swimming across Thuy Tien Lake and Bong Lai Lake. Especially, you will have time to relax with mud bath.
- 11h30 AM: Lunch at local Dark Cave restaurant and take a rest .
- 4:00 PM: Back to Dong Hoi. Finish the tour.
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, transportation, and operating conditions.
- Entrance fees
- Friendly Guide
- Meals as indicated
- Water bottle
- Relevant equipments
- Tour van with air-conditioner
What’s Not Included
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi